As the husband of a busy pediatrician (Dr. Wendy Proskin), I understand the pressures of being a top performing doctor - patients, charts, call schedules, hospital visits, team meetings and well meaning calls from friends and neighbors! With that in mind, this is how I run my business:
- Time: Your time is valuable and I respect that.
- Service: I am on call to serve you and will return calls/texts/emails promptly. I work weekdays, weekends and evenings to make sure that you are happy.
- Drive: Whether you are buying or selling, I will work strongly to represent your interests.
- Discretion: I will guard your privacy and the details of our discussions.
My goal is to make my clients’ lives easier by providing top notch service and support. I work with a team of experienced professionals who ensure that your transaction will be as smooth as possible. We have many years of experience working with high profile buyers and sellers who value what we offer: a combination of respect for client privacy & the ability to get the job done!
My team includes:
- mortgage professionals who are well versed in medical loans (You might qualify for 95% financing with no mortgage insurance & the lender might not count student loans into your debt-to-income ratio!)
- attorneys who can assist you with negotiating the contract and setting up trusts, wills and LLCs
- home inspectors who will give you a thorough and honest review of the home you are considering
- many additional vendors to service all of your needs: moving companies, painters, electricians, carpenters, handymen, plumbers, etc.
I look forward to helping you find a nice place to live!